Ironically, Seven Lakes does not have seven lakes. It has more in the range of 9 or 10, but the official number not exact.
There are three separately gated sections that comprise Seven Lakes and share some amenities. The North side has eight or nine smaller lakes, the largest of which are Lake Sequoia and Lake Echo. Both of these lakes allow the use of boats with fueled engines but the smaller lakes restrict use to electric engines or human powered boats only. Only Landowners and their bona-fide guest may use these lakes or any of the many other amenities. Guest cards may be purchased annually for a nominal fee by landowners. The North side also has a beautiful community swimming pool, tennis courts and a wonderful stable/horseback riding area. The South side has the Seven Lakes Country Club and Golf Course. The West side is the newest and generally the most expensive of the three areas. It has Beacon Ridge Country Club within its gates. It also has Lake Auman, the largest of all of the communities lakes.
Seven Lakes West
- Seven Lakes West includes a large 1,000-acre (1.6 sq mi) spring-fed lake named Lake Auman.
- It is a community of 3,000 acres (12 m2).
- Voted as "America's 100 Best Master Planned Communities" by Where to Retire magazine.
- Includes two different pools, tennis courts, pickle ball and walking trails.
- Includes an 18-hole golf course, named Beacon Ridge.
- Beacon Ridge is a Par 72 Golf Course, Built in 1989 it is a Gene Hamm design.
- Lake Auman participated in the Great North American Secchi Dip-In in 2001. the report basically said Lake Auman was the clearest lake south of the Great Lakes, east of the Rockies and north of Silver Springs Florida.
- Seven Lakes West has added a new addition to its community. Morgan Wood features lots with more than 3 acres (12,000 m2). These lots are zoned to accommodate home owners who want to own horses or those who would just like a large lot.
Seven Lakes North & South
- Communities that includes a full park & playground, with a pool.
- Horseback riding.
- Tennis Courts.
- a privately owned and operated Fitness Center that can be joined for a fee.
- 8 to 9 smaller lakes.
- Country Club with golf course.