What is the Market Value of your property?
The market value of your property is not:
1. What you have in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you owe against it
4. What you want.
5. What it appraised for.
6. What your neighbor's house sold for.
7. What the county assessor says it's worth.
8. How much it is insured for.
9. The price of a similar home where you ar moving unless it's a parallel market
10. It's not what the Zestimate says it's worth.
The market value of your property is what the Buyer is willing to pay and what you are willing to sell for based on:
1. Today's market conditions.
2. Today's competition and the buyers other choices.
3. Today's interest rates and financing terms.
4. Today's economic conditions.
5. The buyer's perception of the physical condition.
6. The location.
7. Normal market times.
8. Showing accessibility.
On a scale of 1-10, properties that are the "10's" are the ones that are selling in todays market.. how can your property be a "10"?
1. By improving the physical condition.
2. By improving the way the property shows.
3. By offering attractive terms - financing, closing, possession, inclusions.
4. By pricing so you are near the "front of the line".
As a Seller, you control:
1. Whether you want to sell your property.
2. The asking price.
3. The terms - financing, closing, possession, inclusions.
4. The condition of the property.
5. Access to the property.
As a Seller, you do not control:
1. Market conditions.
2. Interest rates.
3. The location.
4. The motivation (pricing & condition) of you competition.
5. The motivation and capability of Buyers.